We're finally back and happy to have Twins/Mariners/NHL/Gophers/ Not Washington State fan Davey Wester. www.DaveyWester.com
- Traveling across the good 'ol USA
- Minor League baseball in Midland, Texas
- Exploring Chavez Revine in Los Angeles
- Devils crossroads in Mississippi (70:00)
- May the best team win.
Sportsaholix is back as Erik and Jon have been everywhere around America this past month. This weeks episode goes behind the scenes in the Kansas City Royals locker room with Joe Caronia who worked for the team for a decade. Great baseball stories and how to handle yourself in a locker room.
@EatABurrito Ryan from Don Carlos Tacos in LaJolla comes on and lets us all peak behind the walls of the San Diego Padres dugout in the late 90's. Some great stories that you'll have to hear to believe.
Come see some Sportsaholix jokes.
JUNE 12-18th North Bound And West COMEDY TOUR
TOUR INFO AT LaughPrints.com NorCal/Oregon/Washington/Seattle/Medford and more
www.AAGPBL.org @Sportsaholix @JonSchieszer
- Eriks writing in New York (BET Awards Sun. June 25th)
- Hunter Strickland is a bastard
- The AAGPBL w/ Rick Chapman
-When your mom throws better than you
-Not making the big leagues and still loving Baseball
- @JasonLawhead on the Cavs chances (which are good)
- Basketball heritage in the state of Ohio
Connect With The Show
-Ramones "California Sun" -Michael and Pedro(2:00) -Curse of Francona(8:00)
-Ini Kamoze "Hot Steppa" -The Car Accident(14:00)-Boston's #1 Pick(19:00)-OKC Blew It(24:00)
Halftime -Cherub "Doses & Mimosas"
- DAN MADONIA "Mominatrix"(31:30)- Dropping Comedy Albums w/Dan Madonia (34:00)- Being An Islanders/Knicks Fan(41:00)- Breaking My Leg(43:30)- NBA Players Kids Kids(55:30)- Dan Madonia "1970 Cougar"(58:00) Phish-"Free"
-The Boston Comeback(61:00) -SUPER SOCCER SEGEMENT w DAVE NELSON (67:00)- ESPN Pushing Soccer(88:00)- Manu Chao "Machine Gun"(96:00)- COMEDY TOUR INFO Demon Queen "Bad Route"(104:00)
Thanks for listening/liking/sharing.
Henry "Hank" "Pork Chop" Aaron/ Jim Brown #144 Episode.
www.JonIsHere.com (PACIFIC NW TOUR JUNE 12-17)
-Adam Jones is the man and donates 20k to NLBM.com
-Hollywood Hills on ecstasy
-Finding Jim Brown's dog.
-Meeting Suge Knight and loving Vin Scully
- Jon reveals he turned his back on the Royals
-Becoming a Dodgers fan
Sportsahoix In America: Kansas City
- Crazy KC crowds
- Arthur Bryants BBQ
- What NOT to do during a stand up show
- Indoor Football with KC Phantoms head coach Chris Coffin.
- Taking in Major League Baseball
THANK YOU Kansas City FOR THE PACKED SHOWS!!
This week we're thrilled to have Bob Kendrick the President/anything that needs to be done of the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in Kansas City. He dives deep into American's favorite pastime with stories only Bob could tell. Just when you thought you'd heard it all you'll find another historical gem straight from Mr.Kendrick's mouth. Please visit NLBM.com to pick up your own piece of Baseball history.
Kansas City!! Jon & Erik are both performing at Stanfords Comedy Club all Weekend in KC. Thurs 8pm Friday,Saturday 7:45 & 9:45 (At the Legends)
-Dirk the big German
- Visiting Safeco Field & Ebbets Flannels
-First Baseball of the season
- No wins no problem
-How to get kicked off a flight out of Rio
(Sportsaholix Sunday tailgate at Kauffman Stadium 10am-1pm)