-Erik call's in from NYC/SNL to talk about meeting the World Champion Astros
- Why Kathy Griffin is Blacklisted from Hollywood
- RIP Darryl Dawkins aka Dr. Dunkenstein
- WSU headcoach Mike Leach gives incredible marriage advice
- All you need to know about drones w/ Austin Evan Wright @AdroneAlineRacing
What would you do with pockets holding 100,000 dollars and you're supposed to bet it on Duke football? @BrandTobler survived 12 years of betting with the big boys in Sin City and tells us all about it this week on Sportsaholix
Pick up a copy of Brandt's book FREE ROLL
www.JonIsHere.com - Show at the District Theater Thursday Nov 16th 7pm Gilroy,CA
- Traveling across the good 'ol USA
- Minor League baseball in Midland, Texas
- Exploring Chavez Revine in Los Angeles
- MMA odds with Gabe Killian @GabeKillanMMA MMAOddsBreaker.com (50:30)
- Devils crossroads in Mississippi (70:00)
- May the best team win.
Sportsaholix is back as Erik and Jon have been everywhere around America this past month. This weeks episode goes behind the scenes in the Kansas City Royals locker room with Joe Caronia who worked for the team for a decade. Great baseball stories and how to handle yourself in a locker room.
@EatABurrito Ryan from Don Carlos Tacos in LaJolla comes on and lets us all peak behind the walls of the San Diego Padres dugout in the late 90's. Some great stories that you'll have to hear to believe.
Come see some Sportsaholix jokes.
JUNE 12-18th North Bound And West COMEDY TOUR
TOUR INFO AT LaughPrints.com NorCal/Oregon/Washington/Seattle/Medford and more
www.AAGPBL.org @Sportsaholix @JonSchieszer
- Eriks writing in New York (BET Awards Sun. June 25th)
- Hunter Strickland is a bastard
- The AAGPBL w/ Rick Chapman
-When your mom throws better than you
-Not making the big leagues and still loving Baseball
- @JasonLawhead on the Cavs chances (which are good)
- Basketball heritage in the state of Ohio
Connect With The Show
www.LaughPrints.com @Sportsaholix @DanMadonia @Hey_Snowflake
-Ramones "California Sun" -Michael and Pedro(2:00) -Curse of Francona(8:00)
-Ini Kamoze "Hot Steppa" -The Car Accident(14:00)-Boston's #1 Pick(19:00)-OKC Blew It(24:00)
Halftime -Cherub "Doses & Mimosas"
- DAN MADONIA "Mominatrix"(31:30)- Dropping Comedy Albums w/Dan Madonia (34:00)- Being An Islanders/Knicks Fan(41:00)- Breaking My Leg(43:30)- NBA Players Kids Kids(55:30)- Dan Madonia "1970 Cougar"(58:00) Phish-"Free"
-The Boston Comeback(61:00) -SUPER SOCCER SEGEMENT w DAVE NELSON (67:00)- ESPN Pushing Soccer(88:00)- Manu Chao "Machine Gun"(96:00)- COMEDY TOUR INFO Demon Queen "Bad Route"(104:00)
Thanks for listening/liking/sharing.